Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Not a great week

Not sure why, but my training is not going so well this week. Sunday, I did not have much energy and ended up doing mile repeats at a slower than average pace (9:40). Yesterday, I increased to 1.5 mile repeats, but at an average of 9:50. Today I kind of threw in the towel and opted for some cross training. Uphill walk for 10 minutes, stair climber for 10 minutes, pull weights for 20 minutes and abs for 10 minutes. Tomorrow I have to drop off the car at the local mechanic's and run home (about 2 miles). I am hoping an outdoor run will help get me over this slump. I am looking forward to the end of my current employment contract (next Friday). I really prefer to work at home. It makes my time a lot more flexible for exercise. I am thinking of incorporating some of my exercise videos to punch things up. I think I may be getting into a rut. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment